10.12.16

Xmas tag

I'm still 2 cards short of participating in all Catch the Bug Holiday Chaos theme week (this entry is for the Tag with red&white stripes challenge), so it doesn't look very good, but who knows :) This Christmas bauble die is one of my favorites, as I usually make a lot of tags with it - at it's most simple I just cut out the shape with some (scrap) Christmassy paper and I'm set :)
I'm also entering my tag into these challenges: 
Dies R Us (Christmas) and Crafty Gals Corner (ATG) 

4 kommentarer:

  1. OMG such a cute tag! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love the die you used! Thanks for joining Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Event this past week. Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is an adorable gift tag! Thanks for joining the Dies R Us December "Christmas" Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Super cute and festive tag. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    SvaraRadera